Would you like to work with us to support a young person and their whānau to enable them to build a vision for a positive future?
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Time – So that we can get to know each other, come to our huis, say hello and give us a call, text or email if there is anything you want to kōrero about
- Partnership – It is so important that we run this program together with you. We want to support you and the relationship you have with young person you know. We hope to haerenga/journey alongside you and your young person.
- Commitment – This journey relies on us all paddling on this waka together, with you as whānau and the young person at the centre of our mahi.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The possibility of year-long support for the young person and their whānau, to work towards their own vision and goals.
- An open door – we are here along the way to kōrero with you and support you.
- We understand that wellbeing is not only about connection, belonging and relationships but also the practical things in life. We aim to provide space and time with you to make some positive changes towards mauri ora/wellbeing.
REFERRALS / APPLICATIONS
Please contact us if you would like to find out more or complete the online referral here.